More than one post in a week, heaven forbid! Could the drought be coming to an end? Well, lets say that I’ve finally had a little more time than in the last few months.
Anyways, I finally broke out the Zeta Plus last night. First off, the box, and enclosed 3 blister trays of parts take up a lot of space, so I ended up just making the Bst form. I actually took pictures of the trays when I first got the Zeta plus, so I’ll up them later.
Anyways, initial thoughts:
- Booklet is in color, very nice
- Expect lots of part swapping
- Despite being painted and all, comes with even more decals to put on
- Also, why do some parts have gate nub damage looking marks?!
- I wonder if it’s ok to line panel a GFF? The white booster tanks look bland otherwise
- Pieces are fairly solid, thanks to metal parts in places like shoulders and legs
- 1/100 size so very big! I need to think of a place to put it…
Anyways, some camera phone pics for you to gaze at. I’ve got the newly built Zaku II fearing a big gun bearing down on him for comparison. Sorry for the clutter, due to the size I’ve really not got a good place to take pictures, but you take what you can get I guess.